Get on the map.
Miami has so much to offer that sometimes people just don’t realize what’s going on or how much exists in our city. We are setting out to broadcast for the people that make this the Magic City. Drop us a line below to get your business, organization or experience on the map.
We see you, Miami.
We’re setting out to amplify and connect locals in Miami, as it’s now more important than ever to feel connected to the city. BRIDGE Miami is an initiative to curate the great things that are happening in our city, support local businesses and organizations, and allow you to see and connect to what’s happening around you.
Sign up to stay connected.
Broadcasting for the locals
With the locals of miami
Do you have a business or organization?
Let's get you seen.
We understand it’s a very hard time for everyone right now in the midst of this crisis. We’re trying to connect people to what’s still going on in our vibrant and resilient city.
Please fill out the form below to get your business, organization, digital event or experience on the map.
Community spotlight - miami resilience by prism creative group & vaco studio
What are they doing: Showing why the 305 will survive & thrive after Covid-19
How can you support: Work with businesses on the Support Local directory & on the map below
Link: Go to http://supportlocalfl.com to check out local businesses.
WHAT WE’RE SEEING…
• Bodega Taqueria is hooking up locals with 20% off orders with the promo code STAYHOME.
• Yarbird Table & Bar are doing family meals so you can have home cooked meals of chicken & biscuit deliciousness at home.
• Finka Table + Tap is doing free delivery to satisfy your Cuban craving and doing ‘made to order’ cocktails to upgrade your at home happy hours.
• Phuc Yeah is doing Fresh Start Mondays delivering 3 course vegan meals.
• Julianne Aerhee is offering vinyasa yoga every Monday – Friday at 6:30pm on Instagram Live.
• Indulge MIA is delivering the best cookies in the 305 to your door. Drop him a DM on Instagram, and he’ll get you hooked up.
• Sam from Journeys For the Soul will give you the wake up call you need at 7:02am on Instagram Live offering Vinyasa + yin + meditation equals a good start to the day.
Become a local investor.
Travelspective in partnership with Catalyst Miami are launching the ‘Local Investor’ campaign to raise money to help reach some of the most vulnerable people in our city affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
You can support by purchasing a $30.5 ‘Local Investor’ shirt now or merchandise in our store or donate to support residents in the 305.
Invest in miami residents.
Catalyst Miami serves some of our most vulnerable in Miami providing services to help low income residents. They have taken their services online to help serve more people during the COVID-19 crisis. Buy a $30.5 ‘Local Investor’ shirt now or make a donation to support Catalyst Miami serving over 50,ooo residents.